Education @ ILRC delivers to you announcements and alerts on the full spectrum of ILRC's educational activities, with up to date information on:
- groundbreaking seminars regarding immigration law;
- practical, nuts & bolts training by experts covering a wide-range of immigration law;
- on-call educational training on immigration law;
- activities approved for MCLE credits;
- current course offering of the National Immigration Paralegal Training Institute;
- hot-off-the-press announcements for new ILRC publications and updates;
- And special promotional offers!
Famvisa provides family immigration issues, such as affidavits of support, 245(i), the V and K visas, grounds of inadmissibility and visa processing procedures.
Nacara provides issues on section 203 of NACARA--the provision benefiting Salvadorans, Guatemalans, and persons from the former Soviet bloc as well as the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) program for Salvadorans.
SIJS provides legal and policy updates on Special Immigrant Juvenile Status. An existing federal law benefits immigrant children who have become juvenile court dependents: special immigrant juvenile status (or "SIJS"). A child without lawful immigration status can become a "green card holder" (lawful permanent resident) under the SIJS provision, if the child meets certain requirements.
DREAM Act provides updates on the DREAM Act, which is a proposal in Congress to provide undocumented immigrant students with access to higher education and lawful permanent resident status.