Inadmissibility & Deportability is a practical and easy to use manual for beginning immigration attorneys, paralegals, non-profit community based organizations and other advocates on the grounds of inadmissibility, deportability and waivers. Written in plain English and filled with explanatory examples, charts and practical suggestions, this guide is a go-to resource to assess whether your client is subject to the grounds of removal. This manual covers all common grounds of inadmissibility and deportability and features a chapter dedicated to explaining how to assess criminal issues and the grounds of removability.
- Easy-to-use reference for the most common grounds of inadmissibility and deportability
- Chapter dedicated to unlawful presence and removal grounds of inadmissibility
- Important new updates to the criminal grounds of admissibility and deportability
- Up-to-date discussion of the categorical approach in immigration proceedings, with consideration of the Supreme Court holdings in Moncrieffe v. Holder and Descamps v. United States
- Includes a sample waiver argument, charts, tips, samples and practical suggestions