NEW PRICE: Half-off in anticipation of the 6th Edition to be released Fall 2014!
The VAWA Manual: Immigration Relief for Abused Immigrants is a completely revised edition of our popular, comprehensive guide for advocates working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence.
Consisting of 13 chapters, this manual includes in-depth information on the following critical areas:
- VAWA self-petitioning requirements and process
- Adjustment of status
- Inadmissibility grounds and waivers
- Removal proceedings and motions to reopen VAWA
- VAWA cancellation of removal
- Conditional permanent residency
- U nonimmigrant status for victims of crime
- Consular processing, and more
Also featured are practical tips for working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence, assembling and documenting a strong VAWA self-petition, and extensive appendices of CIS policy guidance, sample applications, fee waiver requests, declarations, and more.