Our recorded webinars offer you the convenience of viewing training sessions that you had to miss due to a conflict in your schedule. The recorded version of each webinar includes the video and audio portion, as well as the other materials in PDF format.
ILRC recorded webinars are now available on demand! This new offering is intended to:
- Provide you with quick, convenient access to our recorded webinars; and
- Save you money by avoiding any shipping charges.
We no longer offer recorded webinars on CD.
How does the on demand process work?
Place your order online and you will receive an order confirmation.
- Next, login here, enter your user name and password, and you will be able to view the recorded webinar directly from your account.
- There is no limit to the number of times that you can view the recording.
- You can also stop the recording, log out, and log back in at a later date & time to continue viewing.
- All of the materials can be downloaded.
- The recorded webinar file cannot be downloaded.
Refer to the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
Please note that viewing a recorded webinar is an activity that is approved for self-study credit, and you should record the credit on your Personal MCLE Log. No certificate of attendance will be issued for this self-study activity. Please contact your State Bar for more information on self-study activities.
If you have questions about recorded webinars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.