Inadmissibility & Deportability is a practical and easy to use guide for beginning immigration attorneys, paralegals, nonprofit community-based organizations, and other advocates on the grounds of inadmissibility, deportability, and waivers. Written in plain English and filled with explanatory examples, charts and practical suggestions, this go-to resource helps assess whether your client is subject to the grounds of inadmissibility or deportability.
New in this Edition
- A chapter dedicated to unlawful presence and removal grounds of inadmissibility.
- Important new updates to the criminal grounds of admissibility and deportability.
- Up-to-date discussion of the categorical approach in immigration proceedings.
- Explanation of the proposed rule related to public charge in the Federal Register.
- Plenty of samples including: Waiver argument, unlawful presence FAQs, charts, tips,
and practical suggestions.