We are pleased to introduce the newest title to our widely distributed collection of practical, expertly written immigration law guides, T Visas: A Critical Immigration Option for Survivors of Human Trafficking. This publication guides you through the entire process of representing a human trafficking survivor in their immigration case.
In its first edition, this resource provides a thorough explanation of the requirements and processes for all of the following immigration situations:
- Completing T nonimmigrant status and adjustment applications.
- Assisting derivative family members.
- Representing survivors in removal proceedings.
You will also find practice pointers, sample materials, and much more.
Included in this edition:
- A step-by-step guide for completing Form i-914 T nonimmigrant status applications.
- A comprehensive overview of the requirements for T adjustment of status.
- The latest information for assisting T nonimmigrants or their family members who seek to travel or enter the United States on a T visa.
- Guidance for recognizing secondary trauma and tips for ensuring self-care.