We invite you to check out our complete list of immigration law manuals. For more details about a specific title, please refer to the Table of Contents and Sample Chapter located in the “Sample Content” tab.
If you have questions about your order or the ordering process, please see our purchasing policies. For other inquiries, you may contact our Publication Sales Associate, Josue Hernandez, at 415-321-8527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are also accepted by fax or mail by downloading the publication order form.
ILRC publications are now available on demand! The PDF version of our publications can now be ordered online and immediately delivered to you. This new offering is intended to:
- Provide you with quick, convenient access to our publications; and
- Save you money by avoiding any shipping charges.
We no longer offer publications on CD.
How Does the On Demand Process Work?
- Place your order online and you will receive an order confirmation. The confirmation will include a link to access the PDF.
- You can download the PDF from the link for a maximum of five (5) times for 30 days from the order date.
- You can also access the PDF by logging into your account. You can download the PDF for a maximum of five (5) times for 30 days from the order date.
Refer to the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
“Your manuals are obligatory reading in our office, and we use most of them. Today alone I handed these out to various staff members: Citizenship, VAWA and the Family Based manual. I also walked by the cubicle of an intern using the Waivers book. Most of my staff is experienced, but we come back to the manuals often. For new staff and interns, they are mandatory reading. We have used the sample cover letters and other resources countless times. We’ve used them for many years and look forward to many more.”
Xergio Chacin, Program Manager, Immigration Consultation Services
Catholic Charities Fort Worth