Thank you for your support of the ILRC and for your purchase via our online store. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please understand that your order is subject to the following guidelines:
- Digital Publication Files. Purchases grant the rights to fair use of one electronic copy (PDF) of the publication for your exclusive use. Distribution of this file to other persons is strictly prohibited. Please download and save the PDF to your computer promptly—the file will only be available in your account for 30 days from the order date. We recommend that you save a copy of the digital publication in a location that is easy to access, e.g., your desktop or local drive. The digital editions of our books should be viewable on any device that can normally display the PDF file format.
- Shipping fees include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping. Processing time for orders is typically 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. If you need your order shipped out the same day, please contact us by phone or email before 1:00pm PST. Handling time will not be altered unless we receive advance notice. We will make every effort to expedite orders when a customer has communicated directly with us.
- Shipping Cost & Time. Shipping price includes order processing, packaging, handling and shipping. Processing time for orders is typically 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. UPS 2 Day Air will be delivered by the end of two business days after processing, and UPS Next Day Air will be delivered by the end of the following business day after processing. For rush, larger or bulk orders, please contact us at publications [at] ilrc.org or (415) 986-9497 before 1:00pm PST to resolve any necessary additional charges or expedited handling.
- The current sales tax rate will be charged to orders shipped within the state of California.
- Returning publications. A return authorization is required for all books returned to the ILRC. All returns must be requested and sent to ILRC within 30 days of original delivery date. In certain cases, ILRC reserves the option to charge a 15% restocking fee. The customer’s refund will be based on the condition of the publication once received. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, except when ILRC has processed the order in error. Please contact publications [at] ilrc.org to request a return authorization.
- If you are purchasing books as a nonprofit organization, you will be asked to provide your organization’s tax ID number. If you are not qualified for the nonprofit price, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- On occasion, ILRC will issue promotion codes entitling the bearer to special discounts or offers. The promotion code will be tied to an expiration date. If you have trouble using your promotion code and it is within the valid period, please email publications [at] ilrc.org.
- We also accept orders via FAX or mail. Please download the printable order form, complete and send to us with payment. Shipping and applicable taxes are outlined on the order form.