Thank you for supporting the ILRC and your purchase via our online store. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please understand that your order is subject to the following guidelines:
- Shipping Fees, Order Processing Time, and Shipping Time. Shipping fees include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping. The order processing time is three (3) business days from the time an online order is placed, excluding weekends and holidays. If you need your order shipped out the same business day, please contact us by phone or email before 1:00 pm PST (business days only, not including weekends and holidays). We will make every effort to expedite the order processing time when a customer communicates with us directly, but we cannot make any guarantees. For rush, large or bulk orders, please contact us at publications [at] ilrc.org or (415) 986-9497 before 1:00 pm PST. Shipping time can take five (5) to six (6) business days from the day the order is shipped from our fulfillment vendor’s facility, which is located in Northern California. Orders are shipped via UPS Ground Service.
- Digital Publication Files. A purchase grants the rights to fair use of one electronic copy (PDF) of the publication for your exclusive use. Distribution of this file to other persons is strictly prohibited. Please download and save the PDF to your computer promptly—the file will only be available in your account for 30 days from the order date. We recommend that you save a copy of the digital publication in a location that is easy to access, e.g., your desktop or local drive. The digital editions of our books should be viewable on any device that can normally display the PDF file format.
- We charge sales tax based on applicable local and state tax rates. These rates may vary based on the address where your order is delivered to and are subject to change.
- Returning publications. A return authorization is required for all books returned to the ILRC. All returns must be requested and sent to ILRC within 14 days of original delivery date. In certain cases, ILRC reserves the option to charge a 15% restocking fee. The customer’s refund will be based on the condition of the publication once received. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, except when ILRC has processed the order in error. Please contact publications [at] ilrc.org to request a return authorization.
- If you are purchasing books as a nonprofit organization, you will be asked to provide your organization’s tax ID number. If you are not qualified for the nonprofit price, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- On occasion, ILRC will issue promotion codes entitling the bearer to special discounts or offers. The promotion code will be tied to an expiration date. If you have trouble using your promotion code and it is within the valid period, please email publications [at] ilrc.org.